Lady Roos go 3-0 in district play

Abbie+Lane
Emma Wolfenberger
Abbie Lane

On October 2nd, the LadyRoos Varsity Volleyball team played against Chisholm Trail at the WHS Ninth Grade Campus. Senior, Abbie Lane was selected as the Volleyball Player of the Match. The Lady Ranger’s team was composed of players Claire Duley and sophomore, Jadyn Gillespie. However, the Lady Ranger’s were no match against the LadyRoos astonishing defeat of 3-0. The LadyRoos will be up against the Chisholm Trail Lady Ranger’s again on October 27 at 5:00 pm. 

The LadyRoos previous game was on September 29, 2020, against the Haltom Buffalos at Birdville Faac, North Richland Hills. Fortunately for the LadyRoos, the Haltom Buffalos were battered at a score of 3-0.  

The LadyRoos next game will be on October 6 against Euless Trinity at Trinity High School. Euless Trinity’s previous game was on October 2nd against the Paschal Panthers finalizing at a winning score of 3-2. 

In order to stabilize the emission of Covid-19 into the public, Weatherford ISD will be using a 50% capacity rule for all Volleyball games held at Weatherford ISD. All spectators and athletes will need to self-screen before attending the contest. All persons attending the games will be screened by the UIL mandated Covid-19 rules. Face coverings will be mandatory due to the Government of Texas Executive order GA-29. Weatherford ISD will not permit anyone to enter the school building without a face covering or passing the UIL mandated screening process. 

Lady Roos go 3-0 in district play