HA HA HA: Joker Movie Review

Forever separated from society, Arthur Fleck is a failed stand-up comedian who seeks to find a connection with others as he journeys through Gotham City. Fleck has two personalities along with two masks; one he wears for his day job as a party clown, and the other one he puts up as a facade to help him have a sense of humanity. Detached from society and bullied for his unique behaviors, Fleck begins to surrender to the madness as he takes the form of a criminal mastermind known as The Joker.

The Joker is a painfully awkward man with erratic behavior due to his conditions; this being that The Joker, or Arthur Fleck, has been diagnosed with plenty of mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, dissociative identity disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Fleck is notorious for his sinister laugh, in the film, this is created by the pseudobulbar affect, also known as PBA, and it’s a neurological condition characterized by uncontrollable laughter outbursts. Arthur Fleck is the type of person many people would stray away from on the street or in any general public area, out of a sense of indifference or plain discomfort.

The movie, The Joker, is a brutal perception of a man’s journey to his own self-destruction. It is recommended to watch this movie if you can handle the brutality and graphic scenes, it is not recommended to watch with anyone under 13 and if you are not 17 or older you must watch with an adult. If you want to hear the whole story of the Joker, watch the movie today!

HA HA HA: Joker Movie Review