Service Academy Nomination Interviews with Congresswoman Kay Granger

Three of Weatherford High School’s Seniors recently participated in the Service Academy Nomination Interview Day with Congresswoman Kay Granger. Gage Aleff, Chayse Blake, and Kristofer Martinez are all being considered for Academy appointments.

Gage Aleff is the son of Cathy and Clint Aleff and has a younger sister, Avery, in 8th grade at Tison M.S. He plans to attend the United States Air Force Academy and earn his degree in Aerospace Engineering.

Chayse Blake is the son of Brian and Cynthia. He has four siblings, Pagie, Landen, Chance, and Morgan ages 15 to 21. Chayse plans to attend the Merchant Marine Academy and serve in the military for his career.

Kris Martinez is the son of Jacob and Leticia Acuna, has a brother at the NGC, Emiliano, and a younger sister, Mia, who attends Mary Martin Elementary. He also plans to attend the United States Air Force Academy and attend MIT to obtain his master’s degree and work as an aerospace engineer for the Air Force Academy.

Weatherford High School and all of Roo Nation are proud of these young men and wish them continued success in their future careers. @weatherford.athletics