Schwartz & Werts Take WHS Honors

The Weatherford High School Melon Vine is pleased to announce that Hannah Schwartz and Grant Werts have been chosen to represent the school as Mr. and Ms. WHS for the 2013-2014 yearbook.

Mr. and Ms. WHS are chosen to represent the height of academic achievement and good personal character that Weatherford High School has to offer. These honorees have been chosen by the WHS faculty and staff in recognition of their excellent high school careers.

“It’s a really big honor, and I was really glad to get it because I have been at Weatherford since kindergarten,” Schwartz said.  “So it’s been really nice to come up in such a good place, and it’s an honor to represent such a good school.”

Werts shares the same sentimental attachment to WHS.  Like Schwartz, he was quick to mention his fondness for Weatherford and its school system.

“I’m honored to be able to represent our school as Mr. WHS,” Werts said.  “I mean it’s a great place to grow up and the last three years that I’ve been here, it has been really exciting to meet all these new people and everything.”

Schwartz & Werts Take WHS Honors