Dec 13-19 Adjusted Schedule

Due to inclement weather this past week, WHS will be under an adjusted schedule to maximize instructional timing.  This adjusted schedule will extent through the last week of the semester.

Thursday, December 12 and Friday, December 13 will both be regular even and odd days, respectively.  Learning Center will resume at regular hours on Thursday, December 12.

The EOC Algebra I retest will be held on Friday, December, 13,  and on December 16 and 17  students will be on a Monday schedule. Learning center will be held on both days in order to prepare students for upcoming finals and the end of the six weeks.

Wednesday will be a regular odd day through lunch. All students taking exams for this day will be expected to stay through the entire school day; those exempted from exams will be released at 1:03. Wednesday tests are 7th and 8th period. On Thursday, December 19, testing for 2nd, 4th and 6th periods will be held. On Friday, testing for 1st, 3rd, and 5th periods will be held. Both days will be on an early release schedule; no lunches will be served.

Exemption forms will be handed out on Friday, December, 13 and will be due before early release on Wednesday.

Dec 13-19 Adjusted Schedule