Roo Photo Ops Thursday & Friday

This coming Thursday the 19th and Friday the 20th, Don Painter Photography will be stationed in the Durant Auditorium foyer to take 2013-2014 yearbook photos. Sophomores and juniors will be taking pictures during their English classes based on a predetermined schedule that will be released to teachers. Don Painter photographers will be available all day both days in order to accommodate all students and staff. Staff members are encouraged to take their photographs during any available conference period.

Seniors who were not able to take pictures over the summer should prepare to do so on Thursday September 26th and Friday the 27th. Any senior in need of a picture will be called through their English class, or can stop by during any off period. All seniors should make sure to have their portrait taken in order to ensure inclusion in this year’s yearbook.

On Friday September 20th seniors will have another major yearbook photo opportunity.   All seniors are invited to take a special class photo for this year’s centennial yearbook.  Senior students will be called during club period, and will meet in Gym A.  All participants are required to wear a roo blue shirt for the photograph.

Roo Photo Ops Thursday & Friday