Arcadia Coffee Shop

Looking for the perfect hangout place for your friends and family during winter break? Arcadia may be the place for you!

The Arcadia Coffee Shop is a kindred community that accepts anybody that walks in the door. Anyone is welcome and that is what makes it a welcoming community with great coffee and amazing food. People can walk in to have a small gathering with their friends and grab a coffee or have a get together with a study group. The atmosphere is calming, and everyone there is friendly while providing quality, kind service to all their customers.

Their menu consists of their most popular item, coffee, with drinks such as the classical black, hot or iced coffee, or another popular thing on the menu is the latte (also given the option to be hot or iced). A favorite of many people is the Americano and the cappuccino. When ordering, the option for regular milk or a non-lactose milk, such as almond or coconut milk, is given for those who have a special diet. Those who do not want coffee or do not like it have the option to order tea, either black, green, herbal or chai or there are fruity smoothies for those who crave a balanced healthy diet. One option, is the Mountain Man Smoothie that consists of kale, banana, pear, almond butter and almond milk. Another smoothie is the Mother Nature Smoothie that consists of strawberry, banana, coconut milk, and orange juice. The Sunbeam Smoothie consists of pineapple, banana, coconut milk and orange juice. The last option is the Moonbeam Smoothie that consists of blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, coconut milk and orange juice.

To go along your drink, there are food options that range from cake to sandwiches. There is quiche, the croissant sandwich, breakfast croissant, breakfast burrito, and the wrap. Pastries such as cake balls, petite pies, and little loaves are available and delicious. People who have a strict diet, such as gluten free, have the opportunity to enjoy these tasty bites that are prepared fresh and daily.

The prices for these foods are very affordable with the cheapest coffee costing $2.50 to the cold brew being $4.50. The bites are also affordable from a cake ball being $1.25 to the wrap priced at $5.75. These prices are very affordable compared to the other coffee restaurants. Arcadia’s reasonable prices allows for buying more than one item at their nice prices.

In Arcadia, the atmosphere is perfect for those who need some time to relax if they cannot find it anywhere else. It is a great place if you are seeking affordable food for snacking or for breakfast early in the morning before work or school! A welcoming coffee shop such as Arcadia creates acceptance throughout the community.

Arcadia Coffee Shop