Local Band, Arenda Light, Debuts New Album

From Fort Worth, Texas, Arenda Light, a quartet that consist of a smooth sound of mellow blues, combines the tones of soul, and rock.  The band’s 2014 freshman album, self-titled Arenda Light, presented a funky, rock and roll, smooth eight track album.  With a thrilling set of talent, Arenda Light offers an exhilarating, exciting  show, with the potential to hit it big, waiting for an opportunity that all rockstars dream about.

Recently, Arenda Light has their new album in the works.  There previously was a leak of the band’s new project named “05.” This leak debuts their new direction as drummer, Josh Banks, described the revision as “heavier.”  With a different sound and a new canvas, Banks released an unofficial schedule of when Arenda Light will officially release their new material.

“Although we do plan on releasing a sophomore album, we’re going to first release a series of singles in the coming months that will culminate with an album. The first single, entitled “Snowing Season” can be expected in early to mid October,“ Banks said.

In the past few months, Arenda Light suffered a few set backs.  

“I dealt with some medical issues for a couple months, but I’ve fully bounced back. The departure of our bassist, Wes Davis, was a minor hiccup but that has been handled and remedied. We’re just looking forward to the good things to come,” Banks said.

With the past now behind them, Arenda Light is recharged and ready for another journey touring across the states. Now Arenda Light approaches bigger shows and larger crowds.  

“We will be playing in Fort Worth at The Grotto on October 14th and in Denton at The Jago House on October 22nd. Our schedule of shows is usually up to date on our website,” Banks said.