Weatherford Blue Belles vs Byron Nelson Dazzlers

Who came out on top in the back and forth between the two dance teams at a Danceline USA competition?

On March 5, 2022, the Weatherford Blue Belles competed in their second and last competition of this season. Their biggest competitor at the Danceline USA competition at The Colony High School was the Byron Nelson Dazzlers. After hearing the Dazzlers’ team name announced as many times as their own, when it came time to announce the Overall Grand Champion, the Blue Belles were on the edge of their seats. They held their breath as Byron Nelson was called out to win Second Place Overall and let it out in bursts of screams as their team, the Weatherford Blue Belles was awarded First Place Overall Grand Champions for the entire competition. Along with Team First Place Overall Grand Champions the Belles also won Team Platinum Sweepstakes, Grand Champion Mega Team, 1st place in all dance genres they competed in, pom, novelty, and military within their size category, Danceline Gold, Best in Category Champions over all team sizes for all team routines, and a Precision Award for their team military dance. The dance officers won 2nd Place Overall, Officer Platinum Sweepstakes, Grand Champion Mega Officers, 1st place in all dance genres they competed in, pom, novelty, and military within their size category, Danecline Gold, Best in Category Champions over all team sizes for all officer routines. Individuals on the team also won solo awards. Madison Metzger won the Danceline AJC Award as well as a Division One Solo. Aria Hilicker also won a Division One Solo on the first solo she has ever competed.