Kangaroo Klassic, Dec. 4

The Weatherford Kangaroos will host their annual Kangaroo Klassic tournament at the High School beginning Thursday, December 4. The Kangaroo Klassic is a tournament the Roos look forward to every year. The tournament brings great competition to Weatherford, as teams travel from all around the state to attend.

Head Coach Brian Miller is looking forward to this year’s tournament, and he sees it as an opportunity for the men’s team to grow.

“We have teams coming from all over the state and I’m excited for our team to compete and get better,” Miller said.

Senior Braden Riebe is also very excited, and looks forward to the Kangaroo Klassic every year.

“I love the Kangaroo Klassic,” Riebe said. “It’s a great team bonding experience and a lot of fun. With it being my senior year, I’m hoping to get a championship.”

The Roos will open the tournament against Western Hills on Thursday at 2:00 p.m. Don’t panic if you can’t make that game- the Roos will be in action through Saturday. All students, staff, and community members are invited to attend this event.

Kangaroo Klassic, Dec. 4