Roo Baseball Holds Senior Night

On Thursday, April 17 the Weatherford High School baseball team will hold it’s annual senior night. The festivities will begin at 7 p.m. at  Raymond Lee Curtis Field, and will take place before the team’s game against Arlington Lamar.

The honorees include seniors Mason Braun, Andy Rogers, Alex Adair, Andrew Healy, Tony Rodriguez, Andy Swain, Austin Manney, and Corey Bynum. This game will also serve as the last time the senior boys will play in their home park.

Many of the seniors are already feeling sentimental about the time they’ve spent playing baseball at WHS.

“I’m going to miss playing here at Weatherford High School,” senior Andrew Healy said. “It’s probably one of the best experiences I’ve had. Really nothing is going to be going through my head. I’ll just be playing baseball like I normally do, and just concentrating on the most important thing which is going to be getting the win that night.”

Students, teachers and staff can come out and support the senior boys in their last home game and celebrate the great success they have had during the last four years.

Roo Baseball Holds Senior Night