Haunted House is a Hit

This past weekend was the annual celebration of Halloween, and the drama program put on their infamous haunted house fundraiser in an attempt to fund their upcoming production, Guys and Dolls.

This year they transformed the theater department into a haunted forest full of creepy vines and a living dead atmosphere. The journey started with an encounter with two forest rangers informing the group that they needed to enter the forest and find three missing girls, then they proceed to hand the group a flashlight and send them on their quest. First, the group is led through a hall of vines where several undead figures jump out at the spectators in hopes of scream. Next, the group is led through an abandoned cabin and into the dreaded tunnel. As the group ventures through the course, a horrible scream is let out and everyone turns to see a girl getting drug out of the tunnel and away from the group. Finally, the adventure ends with a suspenseful chase as everybody runs for their life, past the three girls, now dead, who the mission group was initially supposed to find and a hoard of undead and then to safety.

The drama program put on an excellent performance with actors who stayed completely in character. The technicians of this production conducted excellent special effects which included spot-on makeup. In addition, even due to reported technical difficulties they still put on a good scare level performance. Good job to our future actors and directors for giving your fellow peers the scare of a lifetime.

Haunted House is a Hit