Meet the Custodians of WHS

Meet the people who keep our campus clean
Mrs. Su

Mrs. Su, a WHS graduate, has been working as a custodian at WHS for 20 years and is about to retire. She likes to collect butterflies and crosses. She has three kids, six grandkids, and one great-grandson.

Mrs. Graciela

Mrs. Graciela has been working as a custodian for WHS for nine years. She’s going to nursing school right now.

Mr. Umberto

Mr. Umberto has been working as a custodian for WHS for seven years. Umberto likes to listen to Mexican music.

Mrs. Tammy

Mrs. Tammy has been working as a custodian at WHS for three years. She’s a fan of gospel music. She went to school in Everman and enjoyed the people and her friends.

Mrs. Beatriz

Mrs. Beatriz has been working as a custodian for WHS for four months. She likes to walk, travel, and watch movies. She went to school in the small town of Eagle Pass, where she was born and raised, but went to college in Weatherford.

Mrs. Janet

Mrs. Janet has been working as a custodian for WHS for three months. She has two grown sons, and eight grandkids. She went to LD Bell, and likes antique shopping, and garage sales. 

Meet the Custodians of WHS