Evan and Morgan

Evan and Morgan
Sydney Wilkins

Morgan and Evan, sophomores here at Weatherford High School, both are involved in extracurricular activities as Morgan plays volleyball, while Evan plays basketball.
These two met at a pool party; Evan caught Morgan’s attention when he jumped in a shallow pool because he “forgot it was two feet deep.” After that, Evan got her number on Instagram and they started texting.

Morgan and Evan have been inseparable since they started dating on September 19th, 2014, when he went to one of her volleyball games, and asked her out after her game.
When asked what their favorite thing about each other is, Morgan decided that she loves the way he makes her laugh, and Evan’s favorite thing is how she makes him a better person.
They seem to agree on a lot; the couple agreed that their favorite date was their one-year anniversary when they went to The Cheesecake Factory. Also, they both love country music.
The couple both attend Northside of the Nazarene together on Sundays, and spend much of their free time together.
You can find them hanging out together in the hallways at WHS, or supporting each other at their games when their sport season comes around.

Evan and Morgan