WHS Begins Finals Wed, Dec. 17

On December 17, 18, and 19, Weatherford High School will begin fall semester final exams. On Wednesday, December 17, the semester exams will be held for periods seven and eight. On Thursday, December 18, the semester exams will be held for periods two, four and six. On Friday, December 19, the semester exams will be held for periods one, three and five.

Students are eligible to exempt their semester exams if they qualify. The requirements are a relation between attendance and grades. According to the administration, Weatherford High School is proud that the majority of students are eligible for exemption. In fact, the administration team is very enthusiastic about this semester’s exams.

“I am excited to see the conclusion of the semester, and eager to begin our holiday break,” Mrs. Whimpee said.

Not only are the administrators exciting about the end of the semester, but the student body is ready as well.

Junior Madison Ashcraft said, “I really hate finals and they really annoy me, but that’s okay because I don’t have to take them this year because I’m exempt.”

WHS Begins Finals Wed, Dec. 17