Red Ribbon Week

On Monday, October 27, WHS will begin celebrating Red Ribbon Week. Each day throughout the week will include a theme for which the student body is encouraged to dress for.

Monday will be ‘Merica Monday, for which students are asked to dress up in red, white and blue, by class. Sophomores are invited to wear read, juniors will be in white, and seniors will get to wear blue.

Tuesday will be Team Up Tuesday- Friends Don’t Let Friends Do Drugs. This day will see WHS students dressed as twins all over campus.

Wednesday’s Black Out Drugs theme is an opportunity for the WHS campus to dress in all black.

On Thursday, WHS will have Throwback Thursday, in which all students and staff are invited to dress in styles from a previous decade.

Friday, October 31, marks the day in which WHS Football will take on Arlington Lamar, and WHS will be celebrating Vacate the Arlington Lamar Vikings. Students and faulty members are invited to dress up like tacky tourists, in order to show support for Roo Football as they head to Arlington.

All students and staff are encouraged to take part in these dress up days as WHS shows the Weatherford community that the Roos have made a commitment to being drug free.

Red Ribbon Week