A Message From Mrs. Pool

A Message From Mrs. Pool

Dear Weatherford High School Parents:

I am writing to make you aware of the passing of a Weatherford High School student. WHS Junior Dakota Hartman was involved in a serious car accident on Thursday evening and passed away early Friday morning, April 18th. Dakota was a wonderful young lady and contributed much to WHS through her associations with Health Science Technology and the PASS Program. Dakota had many friends and will be sorely missed by our students and staff.

Services will be as follows:

Visitation

Tuesday, April 22nd

6:00-8:00pm

Laurel Land Funeral Home

7100 Crowley Road

Ft. Worth, Texas 76134

Funeral

Wednesday, April 23rd

11:00am

Harvest Assembly of God

7501 Crowley Road

Ft. Worth, Texas 76134

Burial

After Funeral

Bethel United Methodist Church

3196 Bethel Road

Weatherford, Texas 76087

The Weatherford High School counseling staff and other WISD counselors assisted students today and will continue to be available for them. We know that you will want to visit your children this evening as they come to grips with the loss of a fellow student and friend.

If you have concerns about how to help your children with this loss, please call one of our counselors who will assist you. Our counselors are Mrs. Pat Hartnett (Students A-E), Mrs. Roz Faulhaber (Students FL), Mrs. Kathy Barakis (Students M-P), Mrs. Paige Johnson (Students Q-Z), and Mrs. Lesley Cathey (PASS Coordinator). You may contact them at (817)598.3500 and ask to be transferred to the specific counselor you need.

I count it an honor to lead Weatherford High School where we place a high premium on relationships with each student. We appreciate your support as we assist our students at this time.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Lynn Pool, Principal

A Message From Mrs. Pool