Roo Tennis Heads To Playoffs

As the 2014 Fall tennis season nears its end, the Weatherford Kangaroo tennis team is very excited to head to the playoffs for the second consecutive year. Roo Tennis will take on Paschal tomorrow, October 2. The match will be at home and will begin at 4:00 p.m.

Head Coach Keely McLarty expects the teams to perform well due to their hard work throughout the season.

“We’ve been determined to do even better this year than we did last year ever since we started practicing, and running miles everyday in the hot weather during August,” McLarty said. “This team has a lot of heart and I believe in our ability to do big things in the playoffs.”

Junior Lane Guest is also very excited for the upcoming playoff season.

“I am super excited and proud of our team,” Guest said. “We have worked hard and through many injuries and adversities. We as a team are pumped to have another opportunity to go deeper into the playoffs this year.”

All students, staff and community members are invited to go out and support Roo Tennis tomorrow evening.

Roo Tennis Heads To Playoffs