Roos Playing Like Da’ Boys!

Weatherford High School To Take The Field in AT&T Stadium
Kangaroos in Cowboy Stadium

WISD is excited that members of the WHS Fightin’ Roo Band, Blue Belles, cheer, and football team will have the opportunity to play/perform at AT&T Stadium – the home of the Dallas Cowboys – and invite you to be a part of this experience!

Our Weatherford Kangaroos will play Arlington Sam Houston on Friday, October 23 at 5:30 pm in this world-renowned venue. Approximately 500 Weatherford High School students will be a part of this game. In an effort to support these students and their sponsors, the following schedule changes will apply for Friday, October 23.

• Weatherford High School and the Ninth Grade Center will have early dismissal at 2:30 pm on Friday, October 23.
  • Bus schedules for the NGC and WHS will run according to a normal school day schedule.
  • 6th grade band will be cancelled and students will remain at their elementary campus.
  • All other Weatherford ISD schools and departments will be on a normal school/work day.

Tickets will be available for advance purchase from Monday, October 19 thru Thursday, October 22 from our Athletic Office and secondary campuses. Ticket prices are $6.00 for students and $8.00 for adults when purchased in advance. All tickets purchased at AT&T Stadium on game day will be $10.00. Tickets will be available from the Athletic Office from 8:15 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00-4:00 pm Monday – Thursday on the week of the AT&T Stadium game. Only 1,000 adult and 500 children tickets will be available for advance purchase so be sure to get your tickets early in the week. *Please note that Weatherford ISD does not have the ability to process ticket payment using debit or credit cards.

There are no parking passes available for advance purchase. However, parking is available for $10.00 in AT&T Stadium lots. Attendants will accept cash payments at parking lot entrances. AT&T Stadium operates about 12,000 parking spaces. A sufficient number of lots will be open one and a half (1.5) hours prior to kickoff. Weatherford ISD fans should plan to park in Lots 5, 6, 7, and 11. AT&T Stadium Parking Stadium Entry Entrance to the stadium will be open one (1) hour prior to kickoff. Weatherford will be on the south side. Fans are encouraged to use Entry H located on the west side of the stadium.

The seating plan for this event is general admission, except for select sections on each side reserved for marching bands. Fans can choose from seating on three levels – Hall of Fame, Hall of Fame Mezzanine, and Main Concourse. Concessions AT&T Stadium plans to operate at least two (2) concession stands on each side of the stadium.

Banners/Signs/Noisemakers Banners are allowed at AT&T Stadium if they do not impede the sightline of other guests. Banners may be installed immediately before the school’s game and must be removed immediately after the game ends. Banners or signs cannot be attached to poles or sticks. Adhesives are prohibited. Cable ties, zip ties, or elastic cords are suggest alternatives. Noisemakers, excluding air horns, are allowed at AT&T Stadium for this event as long as they are within UIL rules and in compliance with the stadium bag policy.

Roos Playing Like Da’ Boys!