Family Reunion or First Date?

With only 5 days left until Valentine’s Day and couples frantically looking for gifts to give to each other, Kathryn Aldridge & Kadin Grippe seem to have it all planned out. This Valentine’s Day they plan on having their Anniversary/Valentine’s Day dinner somewhere nice.

The two have been dating for a year this month, they met at New River Fellowship Church here in Weatherford while they were attending with mutual friends. After talking a little and hanging out with friend’s outside of church they finally planned their first date.

Kathryn and Kadin met up at Buffalo Wild Wings where Kadin brought his little brother. During the date, with his brother tagging along with them, Kadin’s mom also showed up to the scene wanting to meet Kathryn.

A few weeks later after having the most awkward first date possible, Kadin asked her to be his girlfriend.

Between work and school, Kathryn and Kadin make every Sunday their day for church and to see each other. I asked Kadin and Kathryn separately what they loved most about each other and they both surprisingly said each other’s eyes with no hesitation. Kadin also had to add in how frustrating Kathryn’s love for chips and salsa is considering he doesn’t like mexican food, but he’ll go anywhere to keep her happy.

Kadin graduating this year plans on going to Weatherford College to stay close to Kathryn and when she graduates she plans on attending the college as well! This couple doesn’t plan on being without eachother anytime soon! You can usually find them at most Mexican Restaurant’s in town or in the hallways of WHS!

Check in tomorrow for the next featured Valentine’s couple!

Family Reunion or First Date?